Sagittarius loves to travel. His affinity with traveling is his signature trait. Sagittarius needs freedom and adventure. Curious and energetic, Sagittarius would travel the whole world in a month if he could. Sagittarius is a fire sign, filled with enthusiasm and ambition. He has the self-confidence to approach life in a unique way. What are some other Sagittarius facts? Let’s find out.
Sagittarius dates are from November 22 to December 21. Sagittarius nature is independent and flighty. He is bold and truthful. More often than not, Sagittarius will speak his mind even if he offends you.
Sagittarius in a nutshell
Let’s try to fit the Sagittarius personality in just a few words. He is a courageous and generous, and truly one-of-a-kind Zodiac sign. He stays in his own world, usually pursuing culture, intellect, and creative knowledge.
Sagittarius personality traits can be negative and positive. He is as honest as they come. But often, his truthful speaking can hurt others. Sometimes, his attitude can lead to embarrassing situations. Some people view Sagittarius as crude and unpredictable.
The problem with Sagittarius is he can be over-confident and brash. Even worse, he is inconsistent. But most importantly, he can easily lose focus because of his lack of focus. Simply put, he is too free-minded.
But, he has a large heart and is self-dependent. His love for nature and travel is second to none.
Sagittarius should avoid consuming alcohol and toxic substances.
Myths and facts
Myth No.1 – He won’t commit and will likely cheat
Yes, Sagittarius craves freedom. Yes, he can be overzealous about life. And yes, he often falls in love fast. But he doesn’t commit fast. In most cases, that is a communication problem. He will not cheat on you. Sagittarius values monogamy. The trick is to allow your Sagittarius partner room to feel is freedom.
Myth No.2 – Sagittarius is rude
We circle it back to his honesty. He is on the blunt side, but he is not rude. He is exactly the opposite, generous and honest. Simply put, he stands for what he wants and gives you his all and honest opinion. Is that rude?
Myth No.3 – He is not reliable
Often, a Sagittarius personality will promise more than he can deliver. This might sound like unreliable at times. The reality is he is generous and will be as devoted as anyone else.
Fact No.1 Sagittarius has great social skills
In social situations, Sagittarius has an above-average sense of humor. He is an extrovert, putting the social spotlight often on him. Most Sagittarius individuals are the life of the party. This sign knows how to party and socialize. He is witty, funny, and talks to everyone.
His intense curiosity and philosophical outlook on life make Sagittarius fun to be around. You definitely want to stick around him in social gatherings.
Fact No.2 – He is restless
You cannot contain a Sagittarius. He values his freedom too much and loves to travel. He also loves to spend time outside, preferably, in a different location. He goes from one big experience to another. If he is in one place too long, he will become restless. He has too much energy to stay in the same spot. That is borderline torturous for Sagittarius.
Fact No.3 – He values his freedom
As we said before, you cannot hold him down. Sagittarius will rent a place, rarely buy one. He will move in with his partner, but don’t get married. Instead, he will save money for travel. He rarely thinks about the future. Only about the next big experience.
Sagittarius is an archer. That is his symbol. And that suits his outdoorsy and restless nature. He loves hunting and enjoys the thrill of the chase. So, let’s talk about Sagittarius facts and Sagittarius traits.
There is no filter when Sagittarius speaks. He will say what others think. If you want an honest opinion, ask a Sagittarius. Be ready to hear a whole and unvarnished truth. That is what you will get.
Sagittarius loves to get the wind in his fur. It is all fun and games for him. He cannot make long-term plans, because he can change them in a second. Think of the Sagittarius as the perfect travel and weekend companion.
Some people see this as naïve. But Sagittarius is not stupid. The problem is his default setting is on “trust” and “believe”. He doesn’t like negativity and bad news. He is always looking for the positive outlook and the good in people.
He is always marching on his own. He will not compromise his pace for your preferences. You either follow him in the adventure, or you do not come along. Sagittarius never has a plan. He doesn’t need your input. He does what he does, whether you like it or not.
What does he like?
Sagittarius loves pets, mostly dogs and horses. He is sort of an animal whisperer. He feels a connection with the natural and animal world.
His second affection is for traveling. He craves the far-reaching seas and the distant horizon. These things make him happy.
And of course, sports. Competitive and outdoorsy, Sagittarius loves to play sports and compete. Everything that gets him outside is a plus.
This might come as a surprise, but Sagittarius also loves to write. He wants to express himself, and writing is a great way to do it.
Quick Sagittarius Facts
These facts apply for both Sagittarius man and Sagittarius woman. Quick and simple, they help you delve deep into the personality of Sagittarius.
- His biggest flaw: doesn’t think about the consequences of his actions and decisions
- He is there for people
- Sagittarius is down for almost anything, as long as it is fun and play
- Do not try to control him unless you want troubles
- He will get what he wants
- Sagittarius is a philosopher, comic, optimist, nomad, and free-spirited individual
- He hates watching people suffer
- He will not babysit your feelings
- Sagittarius loves to joke all the time
- They do not double-cross people, they value honesty and truth
- He is a rebel at heart
- His emotions and thoughts can be overwhelming in intensity
- He is the type of person to sing at the top of his lungs
- He prefers to find answers, not problems
- Sagittarius will throw wisdom out like confetti
- If you break his trust, you will not get it back
- He is a very private individual
- He is not judgmental, but he knows quickly whether he likes you or not
- When he feels tired of something he will leave without any argument
- He can be ruthless when upset
- Sagittarius goes for whatever he finds alluring
- You will rarely see him at his weakest point
- He loves alone time
- His fire will warm your soul and ignite your passion
- He cares too much
- You will rarely see a Sagittarius appearing weak
- He is a truth-seeker
- He is the last to fall asleep
- Sagittarius doesn’t want to be in the same routine
- He will do whatever he needs to do
- He will figure out your true intentions
- Sagittarius will notice your body language and a different tone of voice
- What you see is what you get, nothing more and nothing less
- He doesn’t regret his past
Sagittarius eminent personalities
Once you see the Sagittarius personalities, you will understand their personality even better. Let’s see.
- Tina Turner
- Ben Stiller
- Jane Fonda
- Taylor Swift
- Brad Pitt
- Katie Holmes
- Bruce Lee
- Walt Disney
- Ozzy Osbourne
- Pope Francis
- Frank Sinatra
- Mark Twain
- Woody Allen