What classifies as a weight loss smoothie? Well, in the past few years, a lot of people have found success in losing weight by drinking more smoothies.
Now, we are not encouraging you to stop eating solid food, and focus only on smoothies and juices. That would be absurd. Not to mention, counterproductive.
Weight loss smoothies are basically snacks. Think of them as between-meal snacks, or breakfast meals. You can start off your day with a weight loss smoothie. They are rich in ingredients that speed up your metabolism, and improve fat burning rate. With that in mind, here are some recipes you can try. Do not stick to just one smoothie recipe. Variety is the key to success.
- 1. Spicy Tropical Green Smoothie
- 2. Pear And Plum Breakfast Smoothie
- 3. Lemon Turmeric Chia Smoothie
- 4. Tropical Weight Loss Smoothie
- 5. Mint Protein Energizing Smoothie
- 6. Metabolism Boosting Smoothie
- 7. Keto Avocado Raspberry Smoothie
- 8. Fruit And Veggie Metabolism Boosting Smoothie
- 9. Fat Burning Banana Smoothie
- 10. Cherry Weight Loss Smoothie
- 11. Almond Milk And PB Green Smoothie
- 12. Healthy Coffee Banana Smoothie
- 13. Vegan Fat Burning Power Smoothie
- 14. Carrot Ginger Weight Loss Smoothie
- 15. Daily Dairy-Free Sugar-Free Weight Loss Smoothie
- 16. Apple Ginger Cucumber Green Smoothie
- 17. Grapefruit Detox Smoothie
- 18. Chia And Berry Weight Loss Smoothie
- 19. Anti Oxidant Acai Weight Loss Smoothie
- 20. Keto Blueberry Coconut Yogurt Smoothie
1. Spicy Tropical Green Smoothie
Pineapple is widely known for its weight-loss properties. Rich in fiber, the fruit will improve your digestive health, nutrient absorption, and fat-burning rate. Most importantly, pineapple contains bromelain, a fat burning enzyme you cannot find in any other fruit.
2. Pear And Plum Breakfast Smoothie
You might say pears and plums are fruits high in sugar. But that is natural sugar. And they will keep you full, completely substituting your breakfast. Instead of some unhealthy snacks for breakfast, spend five minutes to make this smoothie. Your stomach will thank you.
3. Lemon Turmeric Chia Smoothie
Lemon and turmeric are two popular ingredients for weight loss. Turmeric speeds up metabolic rate, but also reduces inflammation, a key component in any weight loss program. And you also get some chia seeds for protein and fiber content. After all, you want to feel satiety after consuming the smoothie, not hunger.
4. Tropical Weight Loss Smoothie
Many weight loss smoothies contain mango, pineapple, or both. While they are both high sugar fruits, these tropical fruits are also rich in enzymes that improve digestive health. Also, pineapple and mango are high in fiber, satisfying your hunger and preventing any cravings for unhealthy sugar through the day.
5. Mint Protein Energizing Smoothie
This smoothie will not only help you lose weight by burning more calories, but also give you the energy to work out. No weight loss program is successful if you combine just a fat burning diet. You also have to put work into it, and that means exercise. Plus, the protein will help you rejuvenate and replenish your muscles.
6. Metabolism Boosting Smoothie
The key to losing weight is improving your overall health. When you reduce stress, inflammation, and boost your immune system, it is natural to lose weight. This smoothie has all the ingredients to get you there. Plus, you add some whey protein for muscle build and growth.
7. Keto Avocado Raspberry Smoothie
The keto diet is among the more popular weight loss diets lately. The whole point is to get your body in a ketosis condition, when it burns fat. If you thought the keto diet is boring and hard to follow, this smoothie will certainly change your mind.
8. Fruit And Veggie Metabolism Boosting Smoothie
Who doesn’t love strawberries? Definitely one of the more popular fruits. And because of that, it will be easier for you to digest this fat burning smoothie. Add some nuts for extra texture, and you have a complete meal replacement.
9. Fat Burning Banana Smoothie
Bananas are among the cheapest ingredients for a healthy smoothie. And it is a classic ingredient. You can even leave some whole banana pieces in the smoothie.
- 1 banana
- 1 orange
- ½ glass low-fat or fat-free yoghurt (Greek Yoghurt)
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- ¼ tbsp. ginger powder
- 2 tbsps. flax seed
- 2 tbsps. Whey powder
10. Cherry Weight Loss Smoothie
Cherries are low in calories, but high in nutrients. Among them, the most important, cherries pack a lot of fiber. This cherry packed smoothie will keep you full for a longer period. Avoiding any sugary snacks is key to weight loss, and this smoothie will help you cope with those cravings.
11. Almond Milk And PB Green Smoothie
Almond milk is the hottest alternative to dairy milk nowadays. Not only it is great for those who are lactose intolerant, but almond milk is also actually quite healthy. Low in calories and sugar, almond milk is rich in calcium, vitamin E, and vitamin D.
12. Healthy Coffee Banana Smoothie
Some people just cannot start their day without a cup of coffee. We get it, it is an addiction. Well, the trick to a healthy lifestyle is to adjust your addictions. If you just cannot start the day without a cup of coffee, why not try a coffee smoothie? That is definitely a healthier alternative.
13. Vegan Fat Burning Power Smoothie
Basically, most smoothies are vegan. The trick is to avoid dairy milk, and that is all. This one is with water, but you still get a texture of a smoothie. That is thanks to the protein powder you add.
14. Carrot Ginger Weight Loss Smoothie
Ginger is a spice that you absolutely have to include in your weight loss program. Ginger can increase your fat burning rate by two times at least. And just a pinch of it is more than enough to reap the benefits.
15. Daily Dairy-Free Sugar-Free Weight Loss Smoothie
As most of us know, the trick to losing weight is reducing sugar consumption. Fat does not make you fat. Sugar makes you fat. While you cannot completely exclude sugar, you can switch to healthier alternatives. Fruits contain natural sugar that will actually help you lose weight.
16. Apple Ginger Cucumber Green Smoothie
With apples and cucumber, you have two ingredients that are mostly water based. Therefore, you might not even need any extra water, yogurt, or any other liquid ingredient. Sprinkle in some ginger, and your metabolism will work much faster.
17. Grapefruit Detox Smoothie
Grapefruit is known to eliminate toxins out of your body. In some cases, that is all you have to do in order to lose weight. Toxins can manifest as fat around your belly. Grapefruit can help eliminate that problem.
18. Chia And Berry Weight Loss Smoothie
Berries are among the most popular weight loss foods. They are low in calories, but loaded in vitamins and minerals. And at the same time, berries are high in antioxidants, which can reduce inflammation. When your digestive system works at an optimal level, losing weight is easier.
19. Anti Oxidant Acai Weight Loss Smoothie
Speaking of berries, there are a lot of out of the box berries lately that flood the market. Some 10 years ago, when we said berries, we mostly thought of blueberries. Now, we have acai berries, and other berries on the market. And there is nothing wrong in that. Who doens’t love some variety?
20. Keto Blueberry Coconut Yogurt Smoothie
We said previously that keto diet is among the more popular weight loss diets. And in order to survive the diet, you need meals that are fun, tasty, and fulfilling. This smoothie definitely checks all of the boxes.