Some people think of strawberries as something perverted. After all, in many sex and sensual scenes in movies, we see people either eating strawberries or put them on their body.
Jokes and perverted fantasy aside, strawberries are extremely healthy fruits. They are loaded in vitamin C and vitamin K. but they also provide fiber, folic acid, potassium, and flavonoids to your body.
Flavonoids are what give strawberries their red color. But flavonoids are also antioxidants, and they provide anti-aging properties.
We usually recommend consuming fresh fruits that are in season. But if you like, you can also get frozen strawberries, and use them for your smoothies. With that in mind, here are some delicious recipes you absolutely have to try.
- 1. Best Strawberry Smoothie
- 2. Sunrise Apricot Strawberry Smoothie
- 3. Strawberry Smoothie With “Raw Fit” From Garden Of Life
- 4. Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie
- 5. Strawberry Tahini Smoothie
- 6. Strawberry Rhubarb Smoothie
- 7. Strawberry Pomegranate Smoothie
- 8. Strawberry Passion Fruit Smoothie
- 9. Strawberry Papaya Smoothie
- 10. Strawberry Ginger Smoothie
- 11. Strawberry Dragon Fruit Smoothie
- 12. Coconut Strawberry Smoothie
- 13. Strawberry Chocolate Chia Smoothie
- 14. Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- 15. Strawberry Bliss Smoothie Bowl
- 16. Strawberry And Oats Breakfast Smoothie
- 17. Strawberry Acai Smoothie
- 18. Paleo Strawberry Superfood Smoothie Bowl
- 19. Strawberry Cantaloupe Smoothie
- 20. Peanut Butter Strawberry And Kale Smoothie
- 21. Moroccan Strawberry Mint Smoothie
- 22. Mango Strawberry Layered Smoothie
- 23. Antioxidant Berry Blaze Smoothie
- 24. Almond Peach Strawberry Green Smoothie
- 25. Strawberry Beet Smoothie Bowl
1. Best Strawberry Smoothie
Let’s start with a strawberry smoothie we consider the best of all. What we like is when you combine strawberries with other berries. And then put some whole fruits on top of the smoothie.
2. Sunrise Apricot Strawberry Smoothie
Don’t you just love the colors? If you love the sunrise, you will definitely love this smoothie as well. Just think how awesome it is relaxing on the beach, and waiting for the sunrise. And with a colorful smoothie in your hand. Not a cocktail, a smoothie. We want to live healthy life, don’t we?
3. Strawberry Smoothie With “Raw Fit” From Garden Of Life
There is a misconception that smoothies do not contain protein, and that they cannot help you build muscles. Well, that is just plain wrong. You can always add some protein powder. In fact, many bodybuilders do exactly that. They want their protein to taste well.
4. Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie
For those of you that want a little bit more watery smoothies, this one is perfect. Watermelon is almost entirely made of water. And that will give your smoothie a refreshing feeling.
5. Strawberry Tahini Smoothie
This might sound strange, because you do not usually put tahini in a smoothie. After all, it is an ingredient for hummus. But we know that smoothies can replace a meal in the morning, and that is why we want something nutritious. Just be careful, tahini is high in fat, and you should not consume it on a daily basis.
6. Strawberry Rhubarb Smoothie
Rhubarb is often prepared with other fruits as dessert. Well, here is one dessert you can drink. And it still has all the nutrients you want and need, including vitamin K, vitamin C, iron, and calcium.
7. Strawberry Pomegranate Smoothie
For a refreshing smoothie you will love on a summer day, this is hard to beat. You will instantly feel refreshed, and dehydration will be gone. You can even drink it after a good run or workout to replenish your lost energy.
8. Strawberry Passion Fruit Smoothie
Now this is the smoothie that might look perverted. After all, strawberries and cream, that is a killer combination. Definitely something you should consider preparing for your loved ones.
9. Strawberry Papaya Smoothie
Strawberries and papaya might result in a bit of a musky taste, but it will be sweet enough. What is more important is that you get loads of fiber in this smoothie.
10. Strawberry Ginger Smoothie
Some people love a bit of spicy taste in their drinks. They want the tinging sensation. Well, if that is the case, add some ginger in your smoothie. There is no better way to achieve that. And let’s not forget, ginger can help you lose weight, reduce inflammation, and improve your digestion.
11. Strawberry Dragon Fruit Smoothie
In the past few years, we’ve seen a lot of exotic and unconventional fruits flood the market. That is the case with the dragon fruit. Few years ago, this fruit was nonexistent on the market. Now, because it is rich in magnesium, improves your immune system, and helps with chronic diseases, the dragon fruit makes its way to smoothies and more.
12. Coconut Strawberry Smoothie
Coconut will give your strawberry smoothie a creamier texture. If that is what you fancy, this recipe is quite easy to make. And let’s not forget the benefits of coconut. Just be careful, coconut is high in calories and fat, so you do not want to consume on a daily basis.
13. Strawberry Chocolate Chia Smoothie
Some people just love chocolate. In fact, many people love chocolate. Chocolate and strawberries is a killer combination. Even though strawberries are sweet on their own, some people just want something sweeter. Well, there you have it. Chia seeds are there just to balance the calories.
14. Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
Cheesecake is one of the most popular desserts. There is no denying that. Well, would you love to have your dessert served in liquid texture? If you answer yes, we have the recipe for you.
15. Strawberry Bliss Smoothie Bowl
Taking strawberry smoothies to the next level, this bowl is just full of good things. When you lack vitamins and minerals, this bowl will give you a boost in a second.
16. Strawberry And Oats Breakfast Smoothie
We said before that smoothies can be consumed in the morning as an alternative to breakfast. They are quick, healthy, and easy breakfast to make. If you want a breakfast smoothie, you do need something more than just fruits. Enter oats. In other words, this is an oatmeal in liquid form.
17. Strawberry Acai Smoothie
We talked previously how there are some exotic and new fruits on the market. Well, Acai berries are one of those. They have a unique nutritional profile, as acai berries are high in fat and low in sugar. Acai berries can improve your cholesterol levels, making this smoothie great for those with heart issues.
18. Paleo Strawberry Superfood Smoothie Bowl
The paleo diet is gaining popularity lately, due to the fact it does help you lose weight. What is the fuss? Paleo diet is one that recommends consuming foods in their raw form, just as our ancestors did it centuries ago. Well, there is no reason not to make paleo recipes fun and existing.
19. Strawberry Cantaloupe Smoothie
By now, you know that strawberries work with almost any other fruit. It all depends on what is your preference. For example, if you want a creamier texture, cantaloupe is the way to go.
20. Peanut Butter Strawberry And Kale Smoothie
The ideal smoothie has both fruits and vegetables. And when it comes to adding vegetables to a smoothie, kale is often the first choice. After all, kale is considered a superfood. To counter the bitter taste of kale, you can add some peanut butter.
21. Moroccan Strawberry Mint Smoothie
Mint is the most refreshing thing you can add to a smoothie. Mint feels cold, as it contains a compound called menthol. And in the summer, that refreshing feeling is godsend.
22. Mango Strawberry Layered Smoothie
If you want to showcase your skills in the kitchen and with smoothies, go to the next level. That is, layered smoothies. We had a similar one previously. Making a layered smoothie is not as easy as it looks. But it looks amazing when you serve it to your friends and family.
23. Antioxidant Berry Blaze Smoothie
Strawberries on their own are one of the richest foods in antioxidants. But when you want to take things to the next level, you call upon other fruits to help you. Antioxidants have anti-aging properties, and can help you look young, youthful, and healthier. Your skin will definitely glow.
24. Almond Peach Strawberry Green Smoothie
Many nutritionists consider green smoothies to be the healthiest of smoothies. Well, if you agree with them, we give a green smoothie you can make with strawberries.
25. Strawberry Beet Smoothie Bowl
For our last strawberry smoothie, we give you a bowl full of tasty delights. Fruits are amazing. And if you cannot find time to consume the daily recommended dosage of fruits as whole foods, a smoothie is always a good idea.